CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Outlet Mall!!!

Well after driving all the way to Austin to pick up Dayce we stopped at the Outlet Mall. We all went to Crate&Barrel and found squat. Dayce and I headed to Juicy Couture and everyone else went to Gap. Dayce and I didn't buy anything so we hiked it on over to Nike. Dayce tried on some shoes so she could decide on what to purchase online. Mom came to clarify that Dayce should get a 8.5 shoe and we headed to the Gap to see what Renee, Heather, and Ainzley had cookin'. Renee found a couple of wears, we left Gap, and then it hit me I had to go to the Bathroom! So Dayce and I went to the bathroom and this is what we found......



Reasons NOT to visit: For one I don't know if you saw how gross and disgusting the place was but it's VERY NASTY!! Disgusting is the new clean I suppose! Commode paper EVERYWHERE!!! I mean seriously is the hole that small for your fat ass?!?!?! Paper towels on the floor seriously there were two trash cans! Pick one!! It was totally and incredibly nasty!!!!! The commode rating was 3 stars. It could flush a turd but it could barley flush a turd! About 75 percent had urine and toilet paper in the holes [[your welcome]] seriously it's automatic they need to fix that and whats so hard about touching a little button to flush the dang thang!! I give the sink rating 2 stars there wasn't enough pressure to blow all the disgusting grim off of my hands and also it took a while to come on.

So in the future you might want to reconsider going to the bathroom and plan a pit-stop either sooner or later along the way!!

This is the Bathroom Goddess signing off and reminding you to look before you squat!!!!!!

-Bathroom Goddess

3 comments:

Grita said...

Well I was at least pleased to see that the door that "he-man Sandy" tore off the hinges was repaired. Perhaps they spent too much time on repair and not so much time on cleanliness. For future visits I will take the advice of the goddess and find an alternative place to look before I squat.

Renee of Austin said...

Sounds like it is even a discount bathroom. I was a little saddened not to get a full blow description of the ever present aroma of such a lovely throne....

Thanks for the tip! I think I'll steer clear of that one.
Love the blog!

Campbell's House said...

What's been your latest big flush??? You're leaving us hanging out here in blog land.