CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wal Mart 7/8/08

I figured I should check out the local Wal Mart. For one I think Mom lives at Wal Mart and two when you got to go you got to go!!! Keep in mind this is the one in back of the store! So I present you with this slide show!!





The Pros: This bathroom really amazed me, surprisingly it was very clean!! The toidy got five stars the flush was wonderful and the way to a Bathroom Goddess's' heart is the sanitary plastic that you place on the toidy its self! Another plus was that the bathroom its self was very clean and sanitary along with the changing table. The Cons: I hated the sink A Bathroom Goddess likes her sink not very soft but not very hard where it could blow you hand off. It reminded me as if I was washing my hands in Dad's water can. And I used the paper towel apposed to the blow drier that almost blew my hands off. This bathroom is very clean and sanitary I say if you need to use it COP a squat and go for it!!

This is the Bathroom Goddess signing off and reminding you to look before you squat!!

-Bathroom Goddess

1 comments:

Campbell's House said...

Dear Bathroom Goddess,
I think you need a warning on your blog: Be ready to tinkle while you read... This stuff is funny!

Great job! Keep up the good work. I definitely will keep the Wal-Mart in mind next time I am in P-town!