CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Target (Bandera Point)

Today we took a little trip to San Antonio to see Marcos, pack Heather's crap and to do a little shopping. No matter where we are we always manage to make our last stop target. Since Dayce and I were bickering I thought I could take the opportunity and go to the car to get my "purse". So I go to the car and get my camera and this is what I discover...





This Target was surprisingly clean! I don't think there was one piece of trash on the floor! The toilet got four stars! The flush was nice not to splishey-splashy. The only down side is there was no protective covering. A Bathroom Goddess doesn't like any part of your skin to touch the toilet, floor, or any type of handle. Not sanitary at all!!! The sink gets my approval it's just enough pressure to blow all the grime and germs off you hands! And this Bathroom Goddess likes her hands to be wiped not blown!!! SO if your in the area and perhaps to have an urge this bathroom is a good stop!!!

This is the Bathroom Goddess signing off and reminding you to always look before you squat!!

-Bathroom Goddess

0 comments: