CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Codina Comode!

Well last week my family and I visited the Codina's cabana. All the couples went to go see Raul Malo in concert. Which left Dayce and I too a night with Campbell, Ainzley and the "ghost." When they left Dayce and Campbell went outside to play in the water and Ainzley and I took a nap on the couch. Dayce and Campbell came in from the water and went straight to the tub, for a bath. Ainzley and I made Campbell dinner that she never touched. Dayce gave Campbell a bottle as I did with Ainzley. Dayce, Campbell and I played, then soon after Campbell went to bed Ainzley following after her. Dayce and I ate while watching "How It's Made." They showed us how they make concrete tubes, chocolate treats and my favorite, maxy pads which I think this was perfect for this entry don't you think??? (Fun Fact:It takes about forty seconds to make one pad) Anyway I couldn't resist taking a couple of snap shot of this fantabulous bathroom. The side show......



I love this bathroom's vibe. The pink and redish maroon really complement each other, and the mirrors give the bathroom flare. I give this toilet 5 stars! This toilet can get the job done, if you catch my drift and the sink has the prefect water to hand ratio. The water hits your hands just right and you can get all the grime off your hands without getting injured. And a hint of advice to those who visit the shower beware of the shower head!!! I love this bathroom and it's really something to check out. This is the Bathroom Goddess signing off always reminding you to look before you squat!!!
-Bathroom Goddess-

1 comments:

Grita said...

I have to agree with the cleanliness of this bathroom but one added comment....More often than not there is a shortage of toilet paper. So I have learned to check before I squat if you know what I mean.