CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Goddess behind the blog!!

I hope you like the new picture. My fantabulous sister, Heather, helped me construct this project. I asked Mom if she would make me a goddess outfit for this up coming Halloween so I could make this picture. She said "No" which was so surprising. I thought I would just find a girl in a goddess costume and just paste my face on to it. After numerous tries I found one but it wasn't that great. I thought I could count on Heather to help me. On the way to Poteet I mention it to her and she thought it would be great to help make one while Mom was in Houston. So the day Mom left she came over to get started. I looked in all the boxes for the dress up clothes just to make sure before we started ripping up cloth. I found the box and we didn't find anything. So I put all the boxes back in there spot because if I didn't you know who would have been pissed. Anyway so as I was putting boxes away Heather was looking in the bottom drawer under the big black trunk full of more fabric. As I got finished I went beside Heather to look for cloth we could use. As some of you know my mom calls Heather the weakest person in the world, so as I got beside he she was tugging with all of her might, the drawer was stuck by the by. So about the time I get there she pulled open the drawer ripping my toe nail off.



Yep I did an immediate OUCH!!! Then I looked, which made it worse, Heather looked down and yelled "WASH IT OFF WASH IT OFF!!!!" So I hoped to the bathtub saying "Duck duck duck duck duck duck duck....." all the way there. I turned on the water, put my foot in the tub and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and look at the door way and Heather is standing in the door way with white fabric and says "I found the fabric." I smiled and I hopped to the kitchen to get 5 Ibuprofen, a coke and 3 band aids. Then went to Mom's room to help Heather with the project. I guess that means no race on Saturday!!! Well I also had a couple of other contenders, so tell me which one you like best!! This is the Bathroom Goddess always reminding you to look before you squat!!!
-Bathroom Goddess-

2 comments:

Renee of Austin said...

Seriously! You're posts should come with a warning: Get ready to almost pee your pants!

That is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!
I lu-huv the uniform. Much nicer than any janitorial worker I have ever seen.

You rock!!!!

Milo and Joey Good said...

i told renee about the utter horror that our trip to KS and OK was, on the "potty front."

one potty in austin was SO BAD that milo (who will be four next week) refused to pee in. that's hardcore.

i was going to take photos, but didn't want to replace you!